News Updates and Upcoming Events
Auburn University Theatre is closing its 2019 spring season with "Alabama Love Stories," a story that spans 200 years of Alabama history. Conceived and directed by Tessa Carr, "Alabama Love Stories" incorporates poetry, song and physical theatre to tell the tales of ordinary Alabamians and love throughout the state’s history.
Auburn University’s undergraduate public relations degree program was recently ranked third in the country by Study.com. The ranking is the latest example of the university’s commitment to providing an elevated experience that prepares students for their life and career goals through distinct and engaging programs. Students in Auburn’s public relations program, housed in the School of Communication and Journalism in the College of Liberal Arts, participate in PR campaigns and gain real-world experience through a required internship prior to graduation.
- Information for search for Vice President for Development
- Auburn students named to Graphic Design USA’s list of Students to Watch in 2019
- Auburn’s Center for Cyber and Homeland Security hosts DHS Secretary, garnering national coverage
- SEC provides $100,000 to Auburn for tornado relief
- Auburn University names Vice President for Research James Weyhenmeyer to advance university’s research initiatives
Visit the Newsroom