Auburn alumnus, Extension coordinator Jonathan Harrison is cooking for change on FOX’s ‘Next Level Chef’ show.
Auburn’s Recreation and Wellness Center is offering several seasonal services that aim to help Auburn students, faculty and staff in meeting a New Year’s resolution to exercise and become more fit.
News Updates and Upcoming Events
At the start of a new year, many individuals set resolutions to live healthier lifestyles–either through diet changes, exercise or some combination of the two. However, many people admit to giving up on their resolutions early in the year, despite their best intentions when the resolutions were set. Danielle Wadsworth, an associate professor in the College of Education’s School of Kinesiology, answered a few questions on how people can stay on track with their goals.
- Presidential finalist Chris Roberts visiting campus communities, schedule announced
- Auburn expanding COVID-19 testing options on campus
- Tryman selected as new executive director of University Housing
- New Bonnie Plants Foundation makes first major gift to create Children’s Garden at Auburn University
- Auburn recognizes 58th anniversary of university’s integration
Visit the Newsroom