News Updates and Upcoming Events
Eduardus Duin, a professor of chemistry and biochemistry in Auburn’s College of Sciences and Mathematics, commented on the news of a helium shortage, including where helium is found, how long helium has been in shortage, its primary uses and what scientists will do moving forward.
Frank Cilluffo, director of Auburn University’s McCrary Institute for Cyber and Critical Infrastructure Security, testified before the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure Thursday, saying foreign-owned enterprises pose a critical threat to our national transportation and critical infrastructure networks. He told the committee of the potential significant consequences to U.S. economic power, military strength, innovation and jobs, noting current vulnerabilities, consequences of those vulnerabilities and solutions. His full testimony can be found below.
- Hubbard named dean of Auburn University’s College of Human Sciences
- Statewide research partnership receives nearly $50 million grant from National Institutes of Health
- Five-year review of End Child Hunger in Alabama details progress toward total food security
- Gogue Center season, series subscriptions available to general public beginning May 15
- Information for search for Vice President for Development
Visit the Newsroom